Casablanca is the largest independent music publisher in Canada. We provide both
domestic and foreign music publishing administration services to copyright owners
around the globe.
The owners of Casablanca have been involved in music publishing for over 30 years.
In addition to our hands-on knowledge of the music publishing industry, our relationships
with film/television producers, record companies and advertising agencies gives
us an added advantage in soliciting license for your catalogue.
Casablanca has a complete team of personnel to support, administer and exploit all
of your music publishing copyrights.
Our major international catalogues include Carlin America, 20th Century
Fox, Trio/Quartet, Bug Music, S1 Songs, IMG, Bert Russell Music, and
many others. We also represent a number of songwriter catalogues
including Jimmy Webb, Steve Miller, Cassandra Wilson, Madeleine Peyroux,
Melissa Etheridge and many more.
Casablanca provides the following services:
- song registrations
- cue sheet filings
- collection of income in all agreed upon territories
- review of pending lists with societies
- administration of song disputes
- liaising with societies to ensure correct payouts for your catalogues
- complete royalty accounting
- solicitation of your catalogue for use in film, television and video games
- solicitation of your catalogue to recording artists, managers and A&R managers
- solicitation of your catalogue to advertising agencies
- arranging co-writing sessions